Established in 2007, registered with Ministry of Commerce License # 9936, Ministry of Communications & Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) under License # D-37568 under name of Mr. Abdul Aziz Hameedi, with its own Identity and with no other Companies or person as its Share Holder.
- Strategic partnerships with major satellite operators, Internet backbone providers, equipment manufacturers.
- Creating a leading regional and global provider of next generation communication services
- Wishes to support the Vision of Ministry of Communications and IT for Telecommunications and IT growth in Afghanistan.
- Specialized in IT Infrastructure solutions, Telecommunications, and Integrating Technology into Business Strategies & Business Processes.
- Strives to ensure that clients are ready to embark on the very best that technology, with the special blend of academic & applied innovative experience as well as the business acumen.
- Using the biggest teleport facilities in ideal Geographical positions.
- Interconnected to several local & international Carriers.
- Uploading constantly through different satellites serving hundreds of Customers.
- Deploys the latest IT innovations to provide competitive edge services to clients across the region.
- Grown to be the dominant satellite Communications company Globally.